TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
before we go out from trang. may be we pass the landscap. a good to view in trang.

the first pic call kradan Island
kradan+Island.JPG

the second is Ton yai water fall.
Ton+yai+water+fall.jpg

the third place is Morakot cave
Morakot+cave.jpg

ok we stay in songkha and after was finish n still no paint. he tried to play. on the video mhh... no hv the fullrange played with because he did not have and so that i disigned the fullrange for him with the cheap drv from p audio. but on the video the fullrange was still building. friends the sound wasnot great because the amp was less power to drive. i think he must keep his money again.

single sheet version

WOW ! that´s very distant from the darkness, snow and cold Sweden offer some times of the year... most times of the year... to often... and you build speakers, come to think of it - what am I doing here in Scandinavia :)

Would it be ok if I shared some of the THAM18 and THAM12 pictures you have posted here on my homepage ? the stack of THAM18 looks very nice, I hope they suit your needs.

Thank you for sharing.

Best regards // Anders

i hv just posted swedisg and natherlands singers. but today i will show usa play thai laos instrument and he also sing laos lang song. its not morlum it would be lao luktung more than. his voice isnot clear like christy or jonas. but Jonny Olsen he isnot bad. Jonny Yak Pen Khon Lao alblum. he recorded in laos. Jonny Yak Pen Khon Lao this means Jonny would like to be laos people,please see the video.

Sieng Khaen Taen Jai

just bought a new camera. its third camera. i buy because my daughter want the second camera. i have a friend he is a leader of a photo group in my town. i want to go with them if have a trip but still have not the free time. they use expensive cameras but i dont like to buy expensive camera because imnot a pro. my friend has a shop and get job with order. lot of his work take the wedding. the video when they had the trip mhh out of my town about 80 km. and the pic i post i test the new cheap camera. when i hv the free time i like to learn the chef. the food on the pic i mkae by myself. its isan food and yes i like isan food more than north food. post this pic hope that all guys will hungry.:D

sanookfoto

IMG_0126.jpg

friends if u visit to thailand. and if u stay in the hotels or go to Restaurants or food shop. if u are america people. only america..not for the other. mhh in vietnam war in the past have the some idea of thai chef. they made American fried rice for usa soldiers. when u are in thailand u can order in that lang" khoa pad america" if u dont order so that u naver neen in thailand :D the pic American fried rice show u below.

American+fried+rice.jpg

after sold out the mbp46, my friend just have built the tham10. after finished them i was wonder when i saw them. they had the eyes. i asked my friend why? he told me that cant put the midrange on the front panel. ohh very joke because he didnt know :woohoo:

36116_1347694668.jpg

36116_1347694716.jpg

36116_1347799503.jpg

36116_1347799584.jpg

36116_1347799642.jpg

a little flood.

36116_1347803368.jpg

Hey Thawatch, this is one amazing thread. I'm new to these forums and found these build pics of the THAM10, i was wondering what drivers you used on the front panel, i like that little modification and was planning on building some THAM10s soon anyway.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.