Keystone Sub Using 18, 15, & 12 Inch Speakers

370 volts = 34,225 watts, WOW!

:D not really. And now that I think about it with the current firmware is set to 340v pp so it's only ~120V RMS, K20's and big Lab.Gruppen's make more, but they are not made to drive 1 ohm loads.
"Good" amps that don't waste the back EMF can do some pretty amazing things.
http://youtu.be/mofVT7Vv2CA

Last edited:
:D not really. And now that I think about it with the current firmware is set to 340v pp so it's only ~120V RMS, K20's and big Lab.Gruppen's make more, but they are not made to drive 1 ohm loads.
"Good" amps that don't waste the back EMF can do some pretty amazing things.
Test1 - YouTube

Actually, it's under 131 vrms. How come you didn't use that number in the first place?

I don't know what answer you are looking for but, I'll take less math for $100 Alex... ;)
I went to measure it this afternoon and the battery in the meter was flat. IIRC the rail voltage is just about 370v, I don't remember the firmware settings I was using when taking the video but I can see it just getting to 340v. I should have invited you over when I lived near by, now I'm up by the lake and the neighbors would poo if I started jamming. I need to find another industrial space to play with my toys in.

I was born in Cleveland! Anyways, what's the significance in stating a peak to peak number when, I am going to assume, most people are more interested in a continuous number? The only time I could I see a peak to peak number being relevant is in a car audio spl contest for burping.

I was born in Cleveland! Anyways, what's the significance in stating a peak to peak number when, I am going to assume, most people are more interested in a continuous number? The only time I could I see a peak to peak number being relevant is in a car audio spl contest for burping.

It is an all night long continuous number as far as the amp is concerned.
IMO there is a HUGE lack of consumer understanding when it comes to power and loudspeakers. You need capable drivers and HUGE dynamic power to get LOUD. Average Joe consumer with a nice car stereo thinks he "pushing" 1000-2000 watts continuous RMS on whatever is pretty much clueless IMO. What Joe don't know... I just smile and nod. :eek:

Neo DAN what amp model was that?
It's the amp in the Martin ASX.

Is anyone help me to build a class D amplfier using 555 timer I.C for my project help me plsssssssss i dont know what to do i dont have an idea.

Welcome to the forum kimot, :)
You should be over in the class-D sub forum with this question. You need to build an amp for class, just buy a kit from the web and do the research part of the project on the technology used in the amp. If you are stuck with the 555 timer you need another project goal like an egg timer or automatic light shut off for a bathroom...

Hey there.
Looks like a Powersoft Ipal Mod.

Manufacturer / Speaker Designer - Powersoft Audio

This is used in the Martin ASX and some other brands Subwoofers.

And powersoft came up with an even more powerful module, taking the ipal technologie and their new m-force motor.
I don't know if any company is using this already.

Manufacturer / Speaker Designer - Powersoft Audio
yes ,nice developments there.
to bad its only for oem.
i got 2 digimod 3000 pfc(don't ask how i got them):D

Last edited:
yes ,nice developments there.
to bad its only for oem.
i got 2 digimod 3000 pfc(don't ask how i got them):D

Hi epa,

the digimod 3000 is a nice amplifier module, great power to size ratio and good sounding.
How do you use them? Do you have the single units, or seperate power supply?

Also I would like to know more about this m-force thing...
If it's working as good as the company proposes, it seems to be a new dimension of subwoofers. To bad there is so less information or people who heard it.

Regards
Criwo

Hi epa,

the digimod 3000 is a nice amplifier module, great power to size ratio and good sounding.
How do you use them? Do you have the single units, or seperate power supply?

Also I would like to know more about this m-force thing...
If it's working as good as the company proposes, it seems to be a new dimension of subwoofers. To bad there is so less information or people who heard it.

Regards
Criwo
i have the 3000 pfc,amp and suply in one.
i use them in these cabs
i like the sigme studio sw too.put in measurements and make it ruler flat:)

the m-force is relativly new.
whe have to wait a little bit
they have tested with the 30"cone getting 145 db @ 30hz with the m-drive as amp

i have the 3000 pfc,amp and suply in one.
i use them in these cabs
i like the sigme studio sw too.put in measurements and make it ruler flat:)

the m-force is relativly new.
whe have to wait a little bit
they have tested with the 30"cone getting 145 db @ 30hz with the m-drive as amp

Wow, nice subwoofer build, did not see that topic before.

If powersoft reaches 145 dB/30 Hz, that is a huge anouncment.
Do you have more information about cabinet size etc.?