Turbo question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all friends

let's see the plan and input HR parameter, i got from another website. last week my friend installed P.AUDIO C 18-650 EL with this turbo plan. and had a lot of problem. when he walked more than 6 m from the turbo box. the sound was not has the power of bass. but when i sim with this input. it will be ok. friends please let's me know where the input is wrong? now i surprise that where is s1:)

Attachments

• Tur.jpg
    Tur.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 171
  • hr turbo.jpg
    hr turbo.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 163
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 162
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Things that come to mind in no particular order:

1) Have you measured the box, is it just a perception thing?

2) The layout is similar to the real thing, but the proportions look slightly off from the original box IIRC.

3) The single 18" boxes really, really, need to be stacked in multiples, four a side is the minimum I'd use.

thanks pinkmouse i didn't measure. he ever used w-bin but tried to built small size box. i think he compared with w-bin but it was not louder like w-bin. now he break it and turn to build w-bin. yes he used 4 stacks/side for party job or bigger than party. pinkmouse i see at about 130-170 hz it looks like the valley slope, sometime this result makes it's louder like w-bin.:)

Attachments

• PK.jpg
    PK.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 132
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.