Spreadsheet for Folded Horn Layouts...

This is what the entries look like when I enter the same values in my copy of the BOXPLAN-MLTL workbook (v2.6)

Attachments

• 2021-09-05.png
    2021-09-05.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 269
This is what the entries look like when I enter the same values in my copy of the BOXPLAN-MLTL workbook (v2.6)

Hi Brian,

If you change your regional settings and use a comma as the decimal separator, I think you will find that you have the same problem as MediOak.

Not sure if it is a contributing factor, but Hornresp driver files use a period as the decimal separator, regardless of the regional setting (and that is not going to change).

Kind regards,

David

Last edited:
I love this community already...

Now I'm getting a runtime error '11' Division by zero.

When I filled out the form manually then BL was different from the Hornresp calculation. It could have taken it from the last uploaded driver.

when importing it says run-time error '13' "Type Mismatch"

I generally think that I have the design I want but it's nice to have software or spreadsheets that work <3

Thank you againg!

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    52.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 215
Error in workbook

I am using the SS workbook and receiving the following visual basic errors.
I downloaded from the website on 9/20/2021

Images of error as requested by Brian Steele (thanks)

Attachments

• vb error DESIGN SHEET.JPG
    vb error DESIGN SHEET.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 239
  • vb error DRIVER SHEET.JPG
    vb error DRIVER SHEET.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 195
Make sure that it's version 9.7 that you're opening.

The code that you pictured above would be changed to this:

#If VBA7 And Win64 Then
Public Declare PtrSafe Function WritePrivateProfileString Lib "kernel32" Alias "WritePrivateProfileStringA" (ByVal lpApplicationName As String, ByVal lpKeyName As Any, ByVal lpString As Any, ByVal lpFileName As String) As Long
#Else
Public Declare Function WritePrivateProfileString Lib "kernel32" Alias "WritePrivateProfileStringA" (ByVal lpApplicationName As String, ByVal lpKeyName As Any, ByVal lpString As Any, ByVal lpFileName As String) As Long
#End If

Working now - Sort of

OK the spreadsheet is working without errors but it has the LAB 15 loaded.

How do I get the 3015LF info in there?

This sure seems difficult to get a basic set of dimensions to build a SS15 with a 3015LF with cone correction like JBELL designed.

All I want to do is build a standard box like Jim planned.