Hornresp

Horn Book

The soon-to-be-released book featured at the website Home is a "must have" for anyone interested in horn loudspeakers.

I had the privilege of being able to read the almost-final draft of the manuscript just before it was sent to the publishers. It is a masterpiece - the magnum opus of the two authors. Meticulously researched and presented, it is destined to very quickly become the definitive standard reference work on horn loudspeakers. I suspect that it will rapidly find its way into the engineering libraries of most universities around the world.

The authors are to be congratulated on producing such a remarkable reference source.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
The soon-to-be-released book featured at the website Home is a "must have" for anyone interested in horn loudspeakers.

I had the privilege of being able to read the almost-final draft of the manuscript just before it was sent to the publishers. It is a masterpiece - the magnum opus of the two authors. Meticulously researched and presented, it is destined to very quickly become the definitive standard reference work on horn loudspeakers. I suspect that it will rapidly find its way into the engineering libraries of most universities around the world.

The authors are to be congratulated on producing such a remarkable reference source.

I didn't see how to preorder it?

Is there a way to reserve a copy?

Thank you,

David.

Hi Mark,

That's an easy one - unquestionably the book!

If you haven't already had a look, check out the 17-page Table of Contents:

http://hornspeakersystems.info/images/pdf/TOC.pdf

You won't be able to live without a copy :).

Kind regards,

David

I will be waiting and watching for the release. I can say from lots of research that this book is truly missing. I looked over the available information yesterday. I will be definitely buying a copy.