Hornresp

Hi,
PR displacement verified in BPC compared to equivalent OD, and group delay/phase ok too. It works perfectly, thanks !

There is just maybe something, but i'm not sure at all. Didn't it was possible before this release to capture a wizard's freq curve and paste it to another record's wizard screen with Crtl+C Ctrl+V ?

Kind regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

PR displacement verified in BPC compared to equivalent OD, and group delay/phase ok too. It works perfectly

That is great to know, thanks for the feedback.

Didn't it was possible before this release to capture a wizard's freq curve and paste it to another record's wizard screen with Crtl+C Ctrl+V ?

On the wizard form you can only capture and paste the response to the same (current) record.

On the main form you can capture and paste any of the main chart results to any record. (Right-click on the chart to either capture or release results, and press F4 to paste captured results).

Kind regards,

David

Wunderbar ist sogar noch untertrieben :)

My German is only 32 years rusty. But I agree (with Google Translates help) wonderful is definitely an understatement. I never really learned to write or read German. Just listened to Mom and Oma for 15 years. But it still amazes me what has managed to stick to the far reaches of my little brain.

Help a non-native speaker out - is being "a cats meow" good or bad? Where does this saying come from?

Hi Sabbelbacke,

According to our friend Mr Google, "The cat's meow" is an expression referring to something that is considered outstanding, coined by American cartoonist Thomas A. Dorgan (1877–1929).

The problem is, "outstanding" can mean either good (for example, excellent) or bad (for example, incomplete) so we still can't be sure where that leaves Hornresp :).

Kind regards,

David

Mark - I had a similar experience in France one year ago... After a few days, I was able to do basic communication in shops or restaurants ... Had French in school decades ago (and wasn't very good at it...).. Hoped this would repeat in Italy this year - didn't :) (Probably because the place was run over by foreign tourists, not enough italian spoken there...)

Thank you David :) Ah, outstanding simply means, something is "standing out" :) Ok, I get it.. .But rest assured, hornresp definitely stands out in the right direction (OMG, genglish mashup, probably horrible to read for native speakers... Speakers? 18" what..?)

It may of all started here ...

Hi Sabbelbacke,

According to our friend Mr Google, "The cat's meow" is an expression referring to something that is considered outstanding, coined by American cartoonist Thomas A. Dorgan (1877–1929).

The problem is, "outstanding" can mean either good (for example, excellent) or bad (for example, incomplete) so we still can't be sure where that leaves Hornresp :).

Kind regards,

David

“I neuer heard thy fyre once sparke,
I neuer heard thy dog once barke,
I neuer heard once in thy house.
So muche as one peepe of one mouse.
I neuer herd thy catte once mew.
These preises are not small nor few.”

John Heywood, 1550

Hey Mark - I haven't been to China so far - but correspondence with china always is a little "different" :)

webster states;
a cat's meow "—used to say that someone or something is very appealing"

well, that's the cat's pajamas, I suppose... (catching up...)

@wheiger
preises = prices?

we are off topic for quite some time now, but at least it´s not trivial :) Thanx to all of you for enlightening my insufficient English skills.