Hornresp

Hornresp Update 4850-181202

Hi Everyone,

BUG FIX

A fatal "Out of stack space" error would occur if an attempt was made to directly set the Lo1 or Lo2 slider in the BP4 or BP6 loudspeaker wizard to a value greater than the smaller of Lc1 or Lc2, while the Auto option was selected. Operational problems also arose if values were directly entered into the sliders with the Manual option selected.

The bug has now been fixed.

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• Attach_1.png
    Attach_1.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 260
Hi Mark,

Theoretically it should work just fine. Hopefully that will be the case in practice also :).

Kind regards,

David

You know me by now. I will be poking in a microphone or two to check.

The only difference will be the 1 meter scaling. These little munchkin speakers are not all that loud at one meter. But loud enough I guess.

Dear Santa David,
Should i dream of being able to use both Ap1/Lpt and Ap1/Lp at the same time with TH1/TH?
It would allow to simulate BP8 using TH1 but with a lot more tools. I see room for two boxes bellow Re/TH1 boxes on main screen, and room for two sliders too in wizard's Chamber screen on the right bellow Atc Vtc sliders.
Thanks !

Damien

...That was me who suggested it in Roar thread...lol :
Taking simulation of post 3, translated more of less well in TH + front chamber.

With TH1 config, you can play with stuffing, and shape geometry of the segments :).

But now, i ask for using Ported front chamber AND Ported back chamber at the same time.
It's a way to ask for another segment that has not been tried ^^

And since port velocity is implemented in bandpass box wizard, it should be awesome if it were implementable here too (in TH modes). :D

Last edited:
Dear Santa David,
Should i dream of being able to use both Ap1/Lpt and Ap1/Lp at the same time with TH1/TH?

Hi Damien,

Unfortunately the latest "wish" on your list is just a step too far...

I have consulted with my Christmas elves, and adding the two new input fields and fully integrating the resultant functionality into all aspects of the program would be a truly massive undertaking.

Sorry, it's not going to happen - no more presents from Hornresp Santa this year, I fear :).

Kind regards,

David

Attachments

• Attach_1.png
    Attach_1.png
    391 KB · Views: 147