• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Alpha Core Inductors & Jupiter Copper Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff,
If your ever in Tucson I'll buy you a beer and you get to kick me in the *** for waiting sooo long to get the Alpha Core Foil Inductors! :D Smooth, great soundstaging and wonderful detail.
The Jupiter Copper foil caps, whether in a crossover or electronics (RC network in my case) are for me just amazing. The close-to-perfect combo of musicality, detail, depth an speed. Best for me I've ever tried, and have tried many, many brands of Capacitors.
Thanks Jeff for everything you do & provide.
Bruce in Tucson

Bruce,

Thank you for the kind words!

I'm glad everything turned out. :D Those Jupiters are the real deal. They are making the mega buck cap outfits scramble. ;)

As for the coils, you can kick my a$$... I'm discontinuing them because they just don't move on the whole. Fifteen years ago, before Copper went thru the roof, coils were more of a viable cost to performance ration. Today, not so much for most.

Hey, but I'll still drink that beer!:up::drink:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.