layout rules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everybody!

I was wondering if anybody can give me some good link or good textbook' s title where to find usefull information on the layout rules.

I would like to route a board of a project that i'm building but i don't know much about routing rules...so hope to get a good start point from this 3d.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Stefano.

Of considerable interest: http://www.elecdesign.com/Articles/Index.cfm?AD=1&ArticleID=9742 ...

This article has several references re: circuit board layout for lab / industrial / robotics application ... a quick read.

Topics: "Staying Between The Lines", "Making Plated Through Holes", "The Latest Read" (book list) ... plus links to other resources.

(kvholio 's link above is very interesting, quite detailed and well worth reading several times through before you begin. ... Although I would do due dilligence about the references to "power ground plane's" as for golden ear audio work, there are several additional considerations like "stray capacitance" and cross coupling that may enter into the quality question ... Same, same with regard to "Good Grounding" and "Good Bypassing")

:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.