Post your Solid State pics here

... I will give you a "diplomatic" answer ......

I understand. I find differences between amplifiers ! I know that some very strongly claim that they all sound the same under certain circumstances. I'd say that if one can hear a difference ( real or not ) they should have their right to say so because it's a personal opinion and doesn't mean that some design is better than the other technically and related to the designers expertise.

There is more than just circuitry that makes a good amp. Well studied implementation could produce very good results and sometimes the attention to simple details is all that is required ! Yes I've seen many guys who like the FC-100. I haven't heard one....yet.

audio switch

My little ,dirty and quick audio switch. Useful for my home applications.
regards.
sudhir

Attachments

• switch2 (Copy).JPG
    switch2 (Copy).JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 1,595
  • switch (Copy).JPG
    switch (Copy).JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 1,463
Thanks Bonsai, very kind of you :)

I have just checked your site and downloaded your documentation, very impressive and informative.

Apologies to all policemen. For newbies, the 'pictures' section is very useful place to identifying good builds and asking tech questions.

Last edited:
Sadly i do not remember the one made this unit

Maybe Sami from the SMPS forum or another friend...i am sorry.... i am very old to remember all people that has built... and i have failed to registed the name into the photo subtitle.

It is Dx Blame MKIII Hx... this one looks to be boards from Meanman...we had another group using a little different pcboards.

Please, the one has made, if reading the thread, inform us your name.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• MKIII Hx.jpg
    MKIII Hx.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 1,321
Thank you .... this one os the Dx Super A prototype

Board etched at home using xerox copy and clothing hot iron.

Resistor at sides are protective resistor to adjust iddle current.... they look alike torpedo launchers in a nilitary boat and does not make part of this amplifier

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 1,288
  • revell-pt109-boat.jpg
    revell-pt109-boat.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 1,139