Possible Group Buy for ATI cases ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First off, info about the cases can be found here:

http://www.atiresearch-anodized.com/products.html

Standard pricing is in the attached .pdf

Here's the discount breakdown, by number of total cases sold:

- 10-19 units : 10%
- 20-29 units : 15%
- 30-49 units : 20%
- 50-100 units : 30%

Shipping can be direct to you from Thailand, and they accept payment via paypal or bank transfer. I think (but need to confirm) that we could save quite a bit on shipping if we did something like Regional Representatives. For instance I could handle Midwest and East coast US, and all the orders for that area could be sent to me, and I'd forward to the buyer from here. I'm not sure that I'm up for all that though :) Might be best just to have them drop-ship to each customer.

Here's an example of their shipping cost, for general reference only - this quote was for 2 ATI-679M cases, from Thailand to Central USA.

- Ship by Express mail = $186
- Ship by Surface mail = $78

More info that I'm somebody will want to know themselves :)

- ATI-639M thermal rating = 0.279 C/W (per side)
- ATI-679M thermal rating = 0.557 C/W (per side)

The last thing I want is to upset an 'established' DIY case vendor on this forum. If the mods decide that's the case, then please remove this ... it's not worth the drama! But if this goes forward, some people can save a few bucks. I know I need to save every penny possible!

So, I guess I'll just see where this goes from here :cool:

Attachments

• usd.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 89
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.