Robert Cordell to be at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Skip a few years. Bob is again at RMAF, 2011.
This is a pic from a panel on the founders of high-end audio.
L to R:
Bob Cordell, Ray Kimber, Dan D'Agostino, Jeff Rowland.
Talk about a power house!

jan didden

Attachments

• bob panel-1.JPG
    bob panel-1.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 234
Seminar got tangled in the opening question (and an excess of editorializing by the moderator). I wish it could have gone an hour longer and a couple leagues deeper, given the immense wisdom on tap.

I agree. The seminar was a great idea and I was honored to be chosen to be on it, but there was not enough opportunity for the audience to ask really good questions. Indeed, I myself was looking to learn from the other guys on the panel when they were asked good questions.

One other thing I would like to have seen differently: there was no high-end speaker guy on the panel. It would have been great to have someone like Dave Wilson on the panel, for example.

I hope they have the seminar again next year, maybe with a little bit of fine tuning.

Cheers,
Bob

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that Robert Cordell is going to be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver, late October. I originally wasn't planning on attending this event, because on my previous visit it seemed more like the "Rocky Mountain Snake Oil Fest". I'm reconsidering that now though.

Info is here

Andy,

Great to see you back!

It will be wonderful if you make it here to RMAF and I will buy you a beer (at least one).

Cheers,
Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.