My DIY project with Marantz CD52 and Amp. Advice welcome

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have recently discovered the joy of DIY with some of my old equipments. Marantz CD52 and a old Marantz Amp. I didn't realise they have so much protential left in them. I almost give them away one time!

I replaced the CD52 standard output op-amps with a pair of Bursonaudio HDAMs. The result was amazing. I also tried those HDAMs on my marantz amplifier. The improvement was equally impressive.

Here are some photos of my project so far. Can someone please tell me what more I should do to these units? I've heard a lot of upgrades, but not sure which one is worthwhile (change caps, modifiy laser pickup, change super jitter clock, change power supply) It's very confusing, but I want to try them all!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.