Aksa preamp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
> you could easily get a home trial. Hugh lives just up the train line from you!

Yes indeed, fellow dude. Tho' then I would feel somewhat obliged; and anyways . . . I can't audition any of the other contenders:

the Audio Note M7 :drool:
an SY Heresy :hot:
a Rankin preamp :smash:
a JM Custome Debute Elegante, :idea:
or Rozenblit’s Grounded grid :angel:

~ can I?

Or are some of the above just vaporware
:bawling:

Ducky,

if i lived that close to Mr Dean he'd be shouting: Oh No, it's him again, twice a week.
You can offer Mr Dean a trade: If you like the preamp you will advertise it, if you don't you'll hush.

My neigbor repeatedly asks me to take a look at his Froggy Solex and his VW Beetle, he drives an AMG M but wants me to fix the classic gear because he can't.
He's a dentist, i feel no itch for a trade with him.

Then, if i were running AKSA, i'll skin you and you'll be leaving without arms and legs. :clown:

Every Aksa new product is nice.

Just because of logics.... having reference, other equipments, matching them, Hugh will feel if the pré amplifier increased the total sonic quality or not.

If not increased, if no advantage, the pré amplifier is abandoned as "not acceptable".

Aksa is more than a name, is a guarantee of quality.

Also Symassym 4 is a wonderfull amplifier.

Also GEM last model (have to search the internet to find the last) is nice.

There are others, some of them very good, some of them reasonable, and some errors are ear/brain adjusted when you listen for long time.

Those units i have, i listen to them, i know them very well...many friends already used and evaluate them.

I do not think those guys, Hugh, Mike and Graham, will produce a new amplifier, or a pré amplifier or something, worst than the previous model..... i do not believe.

I never listen the Michael's last model, but i am sure it is better than mine old Symassim model 4...... because i believe in his ears, his competence, and his decence.

regards,

Carlos

Exactly, he return to developments, but those circuits are published in other place

I receive some of his new designs, but i cannot publish.

Also i do not know his forum, have to search, as i cannot inform more than that.

He is not more a children, Graham is a very old man, and have not too much patience to face problems, as he already face a lot of problems in his personal life, and also inside our forum.

He is now cutting problems, going only when return some satisfaction, self defending....shelf defending from agressions.

The best wishes for you, i use to visit our forum monthly only.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.