Looking for Pre-Amp Ppoject that uses Burr Brown op-amps!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks, I am very new to Audio electronix but I learn fast and can Read a Schematic fairly well for the Most Part.....

I recently aquired some Burr Brown op-amps and I want to use these to build a Fairly Basic Mic Pre-amp with Phantom Power...

The Burr Brown op-amps that I have are the OPA134, OPA137, OPA2107 all in the 8 pin Dip configuration....

I just want to start with something Simple Like a Single Channel with just a Phantom Power switch and an On/Off switch and a Gain/Volume Knob and maybe a Clipping Led.....

I would Like to Run Mics with an Impedance between 600 Ohms and 2.2 kohms and like to have at least 50db of Clean Gain and I would Like to Run it off of an AC/DC adapter between 12V and 48V but If I have to Build a seperate Power supply I will....

I have been looking for a Suitable Project for a Long time now and I have yet to find anything that even closely resembles what I am looking for...The Projects that I have Found so far didn"t use the Op-amps that I have and were Far to complex or weren"t nearly detailed enough (Parts weren"t labled and Op-amps pins weren"t labeled ect)......

I can make my own PCB"s and I have quite a wide assortment of electronix Parts (Caps,Resistors,Diodes ect) so I Probably have most of the Parts that I need but I would like to use the Op-amps that I have....

If someone could Point me at a Schematic and Parts list for a Project like this I would be extremely Greatfull....

ThanX a Lot....

Minion said:
Hi Folks, I am very new to Audio electronix but I learn fast and can Read a Schematic fairly well for the Most Part.....

I recently aquired some Burr Brown op-amps and I want to use these to build a Fairly Basic Mic Pre-amp with Phantom Power...

The Burr Brown op-amps that I have are the OPA134, OPA137, OPA2107 all in the 8 pin Dip configuration....

I just want to start with something Simple Like a Single Channel with just a Phantom Power switch and an On/Off switch and a Gain/Volume Knob and maybe a Clipping Led.....

I would Like to Run Mics with an Impedance between 600 Ohms and 2.2 kohms and like to have at least 50db of Clean Gain and I would Like to Run it off of an AC/DC adapter between 12V and 48V but If I have to Build a seperate Power supply I will....

I have been looking for a Suitable Project for a Long time now and I have yet to find anything that even closely resembles what I am looking for...The Projects that I have Found so far didn"t use the Op-amps that I have and were Far to complex or weren"t nearly detailed enough (Parts weren"t labled and Op-amps pins weren"t labeled ect)......

I can make my own PCB"s and I have quite a wide assortment of electronix Parts (Caps,Resistors,Diodes ect) so I Probably have most of the Parts that I need but I would like to use the Op-amps that I have....

If someone could Point me at a Schematic and Parts list for a Project like this I would be extremely Greatfull....

ThanX a Lot....

hope this may help
http://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_105319/article.html

allan

Hi, ThanX for the Links but I have been through all of those sites before and am a member of the Prodigy Forum.....

The Problem with all of these Pre-amp designs is that they do not use the Op-amps that I happen to have right now and I don"t know if I could Substitute one of the Ones I have for the Ones in there projects as they have no info on what Other parts would also be Compatible......

One of the Designs which is for the DMP3 Clone uses 2 different Op-amps and one of the Models i happen to have but the other I don"t have....

Also many of the Projects are not very detailed, Meaning that the schematics have many parts that are not labeled and the Pin numbers on the Op-amps aren"t labeled.....

Also many of the designs I have found use Op-amps that can not be Found in the Dip Package anymore so i am stuck useing SMT Parts which are too hard to work with.....

I do appricate the Help so if anyone happens to know of a detailed scematic that uses the Op-amps that I have I would be very greatfull...

ThanXX

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.