A modified MF E10 amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
This is a FREE pcb from China, according to the webmaster, this is modified from MF E10....

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and I took a while to put it together, using my own stock, except the a few resistor and transformer. So a free PCB with my inventory, very cheap......:D

This is the whole top view
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

One channel

Using MJW0281/0302 as power BJT

It seems that MF like to use Jamicon as filtering caps....immitation

MUR860 as bridge

I put it in a integrated case, so add a ladder step att

Changing LED bias R19 to 2SK246

mount the bias BJT on power BJT

The supply of voltage amp stage is MINI Regulator

The look of the int amp

A very beautiful sound....nice and easy....bass is a little bit less
Very musical one.

cheers

Coffin

edl said:
Hi Coffin,

I like your new amp, nice work!
As I see, you were using so high quality components!

On the margin the schema reminds me MikeB's Symasym...
http://www.lf-pro.net/mbittner/Sym5_Webpage/symasym5_3.html

All the best,

Hi
Just got those "high quality components" in my stock, so...why not using them?:devilr:

Yes I think the topology is very identical.....except PNP not NPN

cheers

Coffin:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.