Krell KSA 100mkII Clone

bobgroger said:
oops,
Flodstroem, 2 boards for you to Jacco also

Bob G.

Yes Bob, I got the message from Jacco and I have provided him my shipping address too. A BIG appreciate for your efforts for doing this job Bob, and thanks for the two boards. :D
Please guide me (in a PM?) to whom I should send the money for the boards and diodes including methods (Paypal?) Payment to Mark?

TWS, Im glad everything went your way and yes, I have also overtightened some Caddocs, its very easy to do it I have figured out. :xeye:

Regards :cool:

AndrewT said:
Hi,
if I remember correctly, Mark invested a lot of his own money in buying a stock of Klone PCBs to give the Forum the advantage of cheaper bulk purchase power.

If I'm right, we should be looking at a way to recompense Mark, not necessarily donating excess funds to DIYaudio.

I will go along with the majority opinion. Of course, I would weigh Mark's wishes too. Maybe we could compensate Mark AND have a group beg-a-thon? I have about $150US now, 9 KSA100 boards, and ~40 KSA50 boards. Diodes are all gone, but Mouser has 135 in stock and has cut the price to $2.04.

:rolleyes:

IAC, I will just continue on until a consensus is reached......I will mail back those who inquired about boards today. I can order more diodes if needed.

Bob G.

jacco vermeulen said:

still reads $3.99 for a 100 though, a stock of 2204.

You are right, of course. I had 1N5302 stuck in my mind for some reason.

OK, samoloko, and others still wanting boards and\or diodes. I found a few more boards and now have 12 gold boards with no silkscreen. The blue ones went to TWS. SIlkscreen pictures are posted in the thread for your assistance stuffing boards. Boards are offered at the original price of $19USD each, and diodes at $4.75 ea + $4.60 US or $11.00 rest of world shipping. Board revenues to be sent to mark or DiyA or wherever you decide.

First pay, first sent so get out your cards........
PayPal to bobgroger_at_hotmail_dot_com
Don't forget there are a lot of KSA50 boards left......

Bob G.

Silkscreen

FYI....Silk Screen picture is at post #425 for those receiving the gold boards with no silkscreen.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1029513&stamp=1160781148

If anyone that has ordered boards or diodes in the past that has NOT received them please let me know, otherwise I will consider this done. I have 9 gold boards remaining. Have not heard back from Mark yet regarding his wishes for funds distribution. I have about $235 in my paypal account currently.

Bob G.