Krell KSA 100mkII Clone

Mark has delivered!

I came home today to a heavy box of parts. There appears to be 5 blue masked and 28 gold KSA100 boards, and a bag with too many diodes to count. I have received requests from the following:

Anthony2181 2 boards, 10 diodes
Luke 4 diodes you have boards already?
Acoustech 2 boards 4 diodes

I have your addresses and will send them out.

I know I have had conversations with many others but have not saved your contact info or what you had ordered. Please send a note through the forum or to bob_at_network-pros_dot_com.

pollypocket
mpmarino
I know you are on the list but I don't have your info.

I have no way if knowing if everyone paid, so honor system applies here. I will be covering shipping, but a small donation to DIYAudio once this is all sorted out would be appreciated.

I will make an announcement as to any leftovers in 30 days or so, so if you have paid and are expecting something please let me know before then.

I am not the sharpest crayon in the box so give me a week or so to get started please......

Bob G

Mark,
Thank you.:up:

Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
1N5309 Buyers whose orders I have received so far and have paid…… Sorry to use all your real names here but no one specified their screen name on the PayPal and its hard to keep track of it otherwise…… I will order 130 diodes so we have a few extras for any late comers. If anyone else wants to add theor names please have payment to me by Noon Mountain time as I will place the order after then.

Paul LaRonde—15 Paid

Barry Blue-- 10 Not Yet Paid But I Will Cover For Now

Jozua – 20 Paid

Patrick Flooding—8 Paid

John Kennelly—4 Paid

Harry3—4 Paid

Loek—5 Paid

Dr Strangelove—8 Paid

Jacco—10 Paid

Anthony—10 Not Yet Paid but I will cover for now.

Mike Barton—6 Paid

Antti Kurvinen—10 Paid

farley formoso—4

Mark A. Gulbrandsen-- 16

130 total diodes to order at 1PM today.

Best regards,
Mark

Has anyone on this list received their diodes? I have 101 +\- to distribute so it looks like some have been shipped + Mark's 16. Just want to do this as fairly as I can...

Bob G.

Diodes

Hi Bob,

I asked Mark many months ago whether he could supply the diodes but didn't get a response. I assumed he had run out.

Therefore I am suprised (but pleased) that I am on the list.

Please let me know how much to pay you and the mechanism and I will send the money straightaway.

All the best

Bob G.

Thank you for taking and running with this. I would have done it to help my fellow DIY'ers and save Marks' reputation.

Mark, Thank you for following through and letting someone else help you out. I know your a good man who just got too busy.

To all, Best of luck building and PLEASE post pictures!!!

Late arrival

Just finished reading this entire thread, and made up my mind to try another krell construction. Im sure all pcs's are long gone, so its gonna be selfmade unless someone can provide a few pieces.
I was reading the Wiki page, but no matter how much i scroll on this page http://home.ca.inter.net/~lloyd.maclean/Krell/Krell.htm i cannot find what im looking for. If someone can help it will be highly appreciated !

Thnx in advance ;)

Hi Loek,
I will put you on the list for 5. I am waiting to see if there are enough Euro orders to drag Jacco into this tangled web. I currently have 4 or 5 packages to ship over there. I am not sure there would be significant savings. Are postal rates between EU countries significantly less than the $11 US rate to send anywhere?

Bob G.

bobgroger said:
Hi Loek,
I will put you on the list for 5. I am waiting to see if there are enough Euro orders to drag Jacco into this tangled web. I currently have 4 or 5 packages to ship over there. I am not sure there would be significant savings. Are postal rates between EU countries significantly less than the $11 US rate to send anywhere?

Bob G.

Hi Bob

I dont think the postage will be any cheaper than the USPS-shippings from the USA. Its always much, much cheaper to ship parts/products from the US to EU than from between European countries, especially if we are talking about Sweden and Norway.
$ 11.00 for shipping to EU sounds very cheap to me, hardly beaten over here? :xeye:

But, Im not sure about the postage rates in Holland where Jacco lives (or was it in Belgium?) :)

Regards :cool:

100 of the CRDs weigh less than an ounce, the cost of 2nd-stretch mailing some CRDs across Europia is negligable.

I've got really beautifull amp boards + BOM parts lying idle on the shelf for ages, minus CRDs.
After a year of waiting for the 1N5309s i don't care about splitting pennies.
Get the stuff designated for the EU-zone across fast and easy, we can still make Mr Watts a proud daddy.