S - Paul P32 amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to everyone
Has anyone by chance repaired an amplifier by the name S-Paul P32?I got this amplifier with both channels damaged,some of the resistors and parts are beyond recognition.It would be a great help if anyone has schematics for this unit.Attached are pictures of the unit.

Regards MGR

Attachments

• s4010038.jpg
    s4010038.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 696
Thanks audiomachines but I have sincescrapped the original circuit , I have reverse engineered it and I found out the topology used was Class AB with the output in series connection to handle the +- 100V supply.I have replaced it with a Class H design.

yap she's up and running, the timing resistor got "rotten" you can see tiny bulges on the body of the resistor, like some sort of rust bulging out. I replaced every resistor,caps,diodes and tranies on the turn on delay/dc prot. ckt. These amp is being used for touring I have to make sure it will not fail on the middle of a gig.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.