NAD 3020A -info and reapir thread>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys.From today I have one beautiful NAD 3020A amp in very miserable condition like this ,but very grubby:
80_1_b.JPG

And this is the maunal!
The amp may be not work ,but I want restore this classic monster.
I can`t speak now for the damage-may be this evening or when I can test him.
Will be great If any can speak for the quality of this amp,because I don`t know any for NAD and for the coming work on him.
Thank`s:smash:

I want a good picture of the front panel+ any dimensions of this panel +any discription of the LED indicator and any schematics,because the LED indicator of my NAD is made in Bulgaria(not the original indicator).
I want restore this classical amp I want make a new LED indicator like the original indicator:smash: and new front panel:cannotbe:

ZuMbAiU said:
Yes ,but I can`t find the LED indicator in the schematics from your link.

I deliberately omitted the LED display from the schematics I posted on my website because the circuit in the service manual did not agree with the pcb within the 2030.

Email me and I will send you a scan of the relevant part of the schematic. If you also enclose your address I will send you an original NAD LED board (fully populated). I don't know if it still works as it has been in my parts drawer for many years.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.