Voltage reg for front end.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I needed a circuit that takes in +/- 75V, HW rectified, and output a clean +/- 60V DC with good load rejection and PS rejection. I suppose this is the purpose of a regulator circuit.:rolleyes:

Anyway, so I have come up with a circuit that seems to do just that. Another good thing is it has less like only 50uV noise.:D This circuit can be switched on and off with a logic +5V. +5V turns on +/- 60V, 0V turns both sides off. A darlington output stage cannot conduct if the front end and bias is cut from 60V to 0V in about 1.5uS. BTW, this is all for the new "Circuit" I'm making.

So here is +/- 60V (20V/div) Ch1 is +60V, Ch2(bottom) is -60V. The + side seems to be slightly slower to turn off, but is still small at about 2uS. This is the two outputs switch on and off with a timer at about 13Khz. Current out is about 8mA. The more current the faster Toff. This circuit will not be turned on or off like this, but I just wanted to show the slew rate of the logic operated +/- 60V regulated switch.

Now, to proceed with the amp circuit....

Attachments

• reg2.jpg
    reg2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 214
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.