Attention Moderators!.... i am asking for instructions...attention forum Management!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 12 amplifiers to post

All those are differents

They have the same designer signature

May i open only one thread, as designer BORA thread, having at least 12 different amplifiers...producing some confusion, as people will refer to 01 when the last discussed is 11, for example.

Or may i open 12 different threads.

Bora modern
Bora retrô
Bora Symetrical
Bora Complementar
Bora double phase....this way

Having better condition to discuss each one separated, as they are very different...the only connection is the designer...beeing the same.

Well...why post 12?

He has much more than that!...this is a small sample of his designs....all diy made designs, that have graphics and simulation results to be posted together....for each one of the 12 units... that can fill the needs of variable design "tastes".

Waiting instructions to move.

regards,

Carlos

Mr. Dimitri Trifanopoulos, my last messages to you returned to my mail box

And my computer hard drive was completely deleted, erased, result of viruses invasion that corrupted many files.

This way, some messages from you had not received answer.

My dear friend, of course i am still interested in keep conversation with you, i am only impeached because i lost your mail adress.

I am using this thread, that may be moved, to search from you.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.