Brazilian amplifiers schematics, mobile power units

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We have "Season Carnival".....out of time Carnival parties in some cities, Friday nigth and Saturday nigth street parties.

Power amplifiers are mounted over big trucks, and those mobil units have all the needed equipmento to make one mobile power orchestra....musicians and all kind of instruments, not only acoustic but also electronic aids, mixers and all stuff.

Some of them use 20 Kilowatt of electric power, the energy comes form generators moved by big Diesel MWM motors.

I will put some adresses where you can find brazilian amplifiers schematics and some "electric trio" informations.

Will also put some schematics and some pictures, if you want to see more, go to the links.

www.audiorama.com.br/nashville

www.triopadilhao.com.br/equipamentos.htm

http://planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/audiolist/amplificadores.htm

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• gradiente 1450.jpg
    gradiente 1450.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 318
Nashville power amplifier is the most famous here

The one is the small brother, have not too much power, 200 RMS more or less, and is already used to professional applications, can give more power over 4 ohms charge and have "bigger brothers" too.

This one, the Nashville 2200 was made in the seventies, and used till our days.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nashville 2200 - a.jpg
    nashville 2200 - a.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 340
This amplifier, the Nashville 2200 i strongly suggest to you, but have to say

Have the same loss of deep bass that i found in Marshall Leach Amplifiers.

Of course without changes, the original Leach schematic.

All country thinks this is a very good amplifier, used from North to South as a reliable and good sounding amplifier.

Take into your account that is a seventies design, this way, very old thopology, but working good.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nashville 2200 - b.jpg
    nashville 2200 - b.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 299
Gradiente is another famous brand here, started in the sixties

Many models made.... and millions sold.

First designs used RCA 2n3055 and electrolitic condenser in the output, power was 18W rms and used a non simetrica supply.

45 DC volts were used..... and bigger brother were made.

I already shown you the 1970 model...the 1450, and will show you now the last Professional model, this one was used inside homes too.

The Gradiente HII is considered a very good amplifier.

I will show you one image and the schematic in three parts.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• gradiente hii.jpg
    gradiente hii.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 213
You can find other good brands following the links, i will finish because bandwidth

The last part of Gradiente HII

This amplifier have a very pleasant reproduction.

Also you will find other brands, alike Polivox, Staner,Machine,and many others.

Go there, visit us...you are welcome guys!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• gradiente hii- c.gif
    gradiente hii- c.gif
    39.1 KB · Views: 229
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.