Help To My CIRUS iii - from 1994

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i'm new in this foro - And I glad to meet you

I have a 1994 CYRUS III - which is about 26 years old , and until a few months ago it worked perfectly, but it started to give an intermittent failure which consists of:

When it is turned on and the initial check is done, it blocks, not completing it and some leds remain on (Tp-cd-tuerner, volume, etc.), other times, it starts well and after one or two hours, it blocks and turns off and the same leds remain on. The only way to start it up again is to disconnect it from the mains, it will be unblocked and after a few hours it will start working again or it will be blocked.

I have taken this equipment to the old CYRUS technical service in Madrid, which has been for 20 years although it is not now, it continues repairing and checking this type of equipment; they have checked it indicating me that it is faulty:

The front micro - socket whosepannel model is: AM/EP1V3/86 (according to what I have been told about this micro several versions or updates were made - CIRUS / Missión must know it.

They cannot get me that piece but it is possible that cirus has it or some equipment of second hand that this for pieces./scrapping etc.

I had sent to Cyrus UK a note telling this problem from their support page, and they has told me that have not codes and or facilites to repair this ampolifier model anymore

ANY IDEA from US.

I love this Apmpl.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Agustin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.