100 watt to 150 watt Class A integrated amp desig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
good morning mates, its been very interesting and fun being here in this group, although i am not a well experienced audiotechnician since i was in industrial electronics in my job. I had experienced building design and DIY intergrated amps in my college days. I would like to ask you if you can just share your working complete design of a 100watt to 150 watt Class A integrated amp from PCB layout to discrete components list of parts or any Class type that brings out clarity Hi-fi audio with balance high and low frequency response, i can hook up in my Pioneer Equalizer as well. I have been an enthusiast and love audio amps. You can send me the actual picture of your amp as my guide. I will appreciate it much. Thank you very much in advance.

Ed Soriano
Dubai Audio addict.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
The Passlabs forum here is the place to search or seek crazy-large class A designs. There have also been past DIY versions of commercial amplifiers such as Krell models that are 100-160W and shown here for an idea of what is involved: DIY Krell KSA-100 Clone | Flickr
Note the scope of the project in multiple boards, cooling fans, aluminium castings, multiple driver and output semis etc. - definitely not a beginner level project :eek:

sorry if i am wrong mates , in that case i will be going for an AB class integrated amp. Do you have any design you can recommend that you had made working already 100watt to 200 watt RMS. Please include also the power supply ckt, with PCB layouts and lists of part needed. I am happy to see if you send me photo of your own Amp. as my guide. I will appreciate it. Thanks a lot for the infos.

sorry if i am wrong mates , in that case i will be going for an AB class integrated amp. Do you have any design you can recommend that you had made working already 100watt to 200 watt RMS. Please include also the power supply ckt, with PCB layouts and lists of part needed. I am happy to see if you send me photo of your own Amp. as my guide. I will appreciate it. Thanks a lot for the infos.
AMB's Beta24

The β24 fully-differential power amplifier

Also ExtremA

ExtremA, a reference class-A DIY amplifier. - Introduction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.