Onkyo Grand Integra M-508 power amplifier rebuilding

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and i personally found this forum very helpful and helpful people.

I am rebuilding recaping my onkyo grand integra m-508 power amplifier. I have already replaced main 8 filter power capacitors with 100 volts 10000uf cornell dublier capacitors. All other capacitors i bought are elna silmic ii nichicon fine gold nichicon muse and Panasonic fm.
I want to know that originally at c413-c416 there is nichicon muse 16v/10uf polarized caps and these muse caps are not available anymore only nichicon muse es bipolar are available in that value so i bought nichicon muse es bipolar caps instead of polarized capacitors. Can you people help me telling can i use bipolar nichicon muse es caps in that place instead of polarised?

My other question is can i replace c463-c466 polarized 3.3uf 50volts electrolytic caps with wima film caps?

Picture added of factory fitted nichicon muse polarized capacitor (green ones)

Help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20200412_035122.jpg
    20200412_035122.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 484
c413-c416 caps are for the bias circuit and no need replaced by nichicon muse cap only, other caps like elna silmic ii nichicon fine gold nichicon muse and Panasonic fm are also good for it's application.

c463-c466 caps are for the output power transistors over current protection circuit, no need change to a high grade wima film caps.

I am rebuilding recaping my onkyo grand integra m-508 power amplifier. I have already replaced main 8 filter power capacitors with 100 volts 10000uf cornell dublier capacitors.

Hi Khalidkh,
Welcome to diyAudio forum.

Could you kindly provide information on, which model of the capacitors you use for filter caps? I search website and I could find only screw type capacitors.

Appreciate your reply.

bekim