Hugh is expanding (AKSA amps)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks folks. This is not strictly expansion, merely a way of coping with inquiries from European AKSAphiles during the assembly phase. I'm most grateful to Jens for his ideas and enthusiasm. Besides, with Danish Royalty marrying a Tasmanian girl just yesterday this seems like a great moment for a bit of trade......;)

Jocko wrote this:

You seem to have an obsession about who is selling what to whom and where today. Business must be down this week. [joke]

As some may know, I was born in an isolated rural community, surrounded by hayseeds, sheep and cattle. Charming beginning to an otherwise ordinary life.....

If I might paraphrase Jocko into the rural vernacular, very Australian too:

"You want to know who's up who and who's payin'?''

Of course, :angel: , I'll make no comments about business at present, but certainly I'd say that the Oz dollar is falling like a stone - yes, even against the benighted greenback!! :clown: - and I'd expect you guys in the States to do better (that is, if you still have any discretionary income left after filling your gas tank!!)

Cheers,

Hugh

There'a say here...old ideas from people

by the way i remember some:
I very old say here... resumed experienced ancestral words:

No ape (an animal that lived in trees, our ancestral)...no Ape look to his own tail...means that no one take care of their own business, normally we see other people defects, but we cannot see our own defects.

I was visiting Peranders site yesterday... could not find schematics too... why so hard pression on my dear friend hugh to show his things (hahahaha, schematic.... do not interpret wrong) if you not showing your thing (hihihihi) for us too?

Carlos... i am (starting a Joke.... publish and not publish schematic is your rigth, and i have nothing to say about you... your business...but, please, take a look into yourselves, you will see you are making same thing) very curious to see peranders schematic too.
Alike will happen with Hugh, someone will buy a unit, will look at the board and trace the schematics in a matter of minutes.

Other say.... ape can never think no one can see him behind a tree or a stone, always a little point of his tail will appear.

Carlos

AKSA said:
Thanks folks. This is not strictly expansion, merely a way of coping with inquiries from European AKSAphiles during the assembly phase. I'm most grateful to Jens for his ideas and enthusiasm. Besides, with Danish Royalty marrying a Tasmanian girl just yesterday this seems like a great moment for a bit of trade......;)

But then you must make a special limited Royal edition to make
use of the current danish enthusiasm for Australia. Make some
extra sticky decal about Royal wedding edition to put on the
front plate or something, or make some slight improvement
with more expensive capacitors or something and raise
the price by 50%. It must be a limited edition, though, in
number of kits or limited in time after the wedding, so all
the danes and Tasmanians rush off to buy. :)

Just joking of course, but maybe it isn't such a bad idea
after all? Maybe danish amps could sell well in Australia
too for a while? :)

Commentable Thoughts

AKSA said:

Jocko wrote this:

As some may know, I was born in an isolated rural community, surrounded by hayseeds, sheep and cattle. Charming beginning to an otherwise ordinary life.....

If I might paraphrase Jocko into the rural vernacular, very Australian too:

"You want to know who's up who and who's payin'?''

Of course, :angel: , I'll make no comments about business at present, but certainly I'd say that the Oz dollar is falling like a stone - yes, even against the benighted greenback!! :clown: - and I'd expect you guys in the States to do better (that is, if you still have any discretionary income left after filling your gas tank!!)

Cheers,

Hugh
AMPMAN WISHES GREAT SUCCESS TO MR.HUGH [AKSA-AMPS] FOR THIS OCCASSION.
CONGATULATIONS HUGH.
COMPLIMENTS
AMPMAN

Nice site that audiocirle.com, I didn't know it even existed. I guess it's a good thing.
I like the part were you can kick out a moderator if enough people think that he or she sucks! ;)

Makes me wonder how many more are there and how much I am missing...

Anyways there sure are lots of people out there in the audio business trying to squeeze that last bit of free exposure. If time was better spent products might be better but sales would suffer.

Cheers to that!:drink:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.