Pizzicato, a 200W low distortion CFA amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And the Queen of England, while you're at it.

I was new on this forum: What a welcome ! (I don't know who you are or what I did to you.)

Well, for several reasons, I was interested in this amp that was referred to me by a friend, reason of my registration here.
As Tournesol used the "ultimate" protection of Esperado (which has a website) instead of a conventional servo, I think they had probably communicated and so I can find a way to reach them directly by Email.

Both Esperado and Tournesol offered a lot of work and innovative ideas. Both banned ? Two people here offered to design a PCB, but nothing after several months and not a word... it is a pity.
I will build and tune this amp and publish my results ... elsewhere: I do not accept this kind of personal attack.

Soulthern, I think the best thing to do is to build it yourself and show it to everyone that it works fine and not just by SIMS. Like Dadod, Lazy Cat and many other designers, they presented the circuit and received a lot of good suggestions to develop the circuit and at the same time a lot of criticism and contractions, that leads to argument. But they only absorb the one that make sense and build it. Once proven, everyone agrees for a group buy if theres much interest in building the amp.

Who am I telling you this, I'm nobody. I'm just a fan who loves to build amps and listen to it. Maybe, this is the time to prove yourself. Just my two cents.

The next post I make here will be of a complete working amp.

Any positive suggestions in regards to this amp are welcome and can be sent to my message box. Thanks for any and all persons that have helped me in the past. I hope to make this a working amp that can be objectively compared to other outstanding amps posted by others such as Dadod, Bonsai or OStripper and many others. Special Shout out to Alex MM he is very special to my limited ability to do PCB's. He has helped me in so many ways.

Thanks to all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.