Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Right AV receiver for Sony Shake 6D Speakers
Right AV receiver for Sony Shake 6D Speakers
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th June 2019, 03:04 PM   #1
adikumar2010 is offline adikumar2010
diyAudio Member

Default Right AV receiver for Sony Shake 6D Speakers

I have Sony Shake 6D :
Specifications
User Manual

Problem is that the AV Receiver is busted and can't be repaired by Sony, now I wanted to build a custom home theater setup 5.2 or 7.2
But I am not sure which AV receiver are their in the market which will work with those speakers as they are very high power rated.

My plan is to use these existing speaker as front left/right channel and it has 2 sub-woofer already in the unit also.

Please suggest a suitable AV receiver under $1000 which can power these speakers. Also please let me know what center and rear channel speaker would be fine with those Sony 6D speakers under $800 for all the remaining speakers

Specs of 6D speakers :
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 26th June 2019, 03:20 AM   #2
StewartH83 is offline StewartH83  England
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to StewartH83
If I was spending that kind of money I feel you will be better with starting again

Those speakers are restricted on high end quality and the loudspeakers are most important to good sound.

Spending 600 on a speaker package and 400 on a AV receiver will have better sound than anything coming from those speakers

Right AV receiver for Sony Shake 6D SpeakersHide this!Advertise here!