Marantz PM17 Repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, my amplifier right channel stopped working. I decided to fix it myself, I don't know if this will be possible, but I want to try it. If someone is willing to help me I will be very grateful.
I got the service manual, and I checked the power amplifier components. Result: Two transistors shorted (Q715, 2SC3284 and Q716, 2SA1303), 4 bad resistors (R735, R737 R738, 68 Ohm, and R741, 0.22Ohm x 2, this adjust the bias).
I have the amplifier with the good channel mounted and I have measured the voltage at the inputs of the bad channel (I use a protection bulb(60W)) . And these were the results:

-J702( +43v, -43v, Out R)-----+36v, -36v
-J703( J703 (PROT, GND, +60v, -60v)_____+36v, -36v

Why does such low values?, according to the diagram should be: +43v, -43v, +60v, -60v. Before ordering components I would like to know if I should change more parts. I must check if there is a short somewhere else.

I'm doing things right?, what parts should I continue checking?. I have basic knowledge, but I want to try it. Very grateful, thank you.(sorry for my English)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.