|Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|16th August 2018, 11:37 PM||#1|
My Multi-Channel mosfet amplifier build (13 ch)
i was looking for a multi channel power amplifier so i had started to build my amp that based on 16 mosfet amp modules, 6 of them are bridged for powerful channels.
The main parts + Links:
- Chassis from Queenway store. (Ali express), Quani is a great guy, he customized the KSA-50 chassis to "Marantz style". (Link)
- Capacitor boards - they could fit up-to 35mm caps, i installed nover caps 10000uf/50v (60,000uf each board) + USSR 9.1K 2W resistors that i already had.
- Transformers - Antek 1000VA - 30V x 2 for 10 Mono channels. (Link)
Shilchar 600VA - 25V x 2 for bridgeable channels. (Sorry, Friend bought it in local store in India so i dont have a link).
- 16 Motronix mosfet amplifier modules. (Link)
- 3 Motronix BTL boards (Link)
- DC protection boards (Motronix), one support 13 ch and the second is 6 for the BTL. (Link for the 6ch, i didn't find the 13ch board)
- Connexelectronics soft-start V3 (Link)
- Spacers, Rean RCA, Brass binding posts, Ceramic PADS, Dow Corning heat compound, Wires, etc... you can find it easily on eBay, if someone need any help to find please don't hesitate to ask.
Lets start :-)
Last edited by RoyAlpine; 17th August 2018 at 03:00 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New multi-channel Hypex build for LX521||joe carrow||Class D||68||4th May 2018 10:41 AM|
|Multi-channel power amp build thread||tfboy||Chip Amps||15||23rd December 2016 05:42 PM|
|Newbie looking to build a multi channel amp||AnimeAi||Chip Amps||8||7th September 2015 08:41 PM|
|multi channel amplifier||Garnett||Chip Amps||1||5th April 2006 11:18 AM|
|multi-channel amplifier power supplies||MikeA||Solid State||20||8th April 2004 02:03 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|