Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

NAP 200 - part list
NAP 200 - part list
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th July 2018, 07:36 PM   #1
Thomas74 is offline Thomas74  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Default NAP 200 - part list

Hi
I have a PCB to build a NAP 200 Clone. The different parts are listed on the PCB, but to avoid stuppid errors I am hoping that some one have the part list written down and would like to share it!

I have googled alot without succes :-(

/Thomas
Old 13th July 2018, 03:13 AM   #2
penmarker is offline penmarker  Malaysia
diyAudio Member

Hey Thomas, hope you're doing good.

There isn't an "official" parts list or BOM (bill of material) for the NAP200, mostly due to we not knowing the parameters of which Naim uses to match and select their devices.
However there are some builds of NAP200 in the NAP140 thread. Since the schematic is almost deceivingly similar, builders for the 200 flocked into that thread as well.

Here's a PDF parts list for the NAP200 that I've followed to great success.
NAP-140 Clone Amp Kit on Ebay

Following this post there's also a schematic with measurements by the same poster. However, I didn't follow everything in the schematic to the dot. Some people in the thread also did say that the schematic might not be 100% accurate or has the same measurements/etc compared to the real NAP200.
NAP-140 Clone Amp Kit on Ebay

When I was building I referenced these two posts heavily and they really helped a lot. I don't think I can finish it without them and the help of everyone else in that thread.

This was a very fun build for me so I hope it will be for you too! Maybe you'd want to post into that thread instead for more technical support.

Cheers.
Old 13th July 2018, 08:23 AM   #3
Thomas74 is offline Thomas74  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Hi PenMarker
Thanks for the detailed answer, and the link to the "gold mine" thread.

Best Regards

Thomas

NAP 200 - part listHide this!Advertise here!