The Signal Transfer Company

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
:cop:

Please see post 184 for the latest information on this ongoing issue regarding the Signal Transfer Company.

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE

-------------------------------------------------------------

The link below will take you to the Signal Transfer Company website where the current availability of products is listed together with how to order. This is currently being managed by Douglas himself. Use only the email address given on that page as a means of contact. Also see post #196 in this thread for additional information.

SIGNAL TRANSFER COMPANY SITE

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I have have no response to e-mail's sent to The Signal Transfer Company and am wondering if they still exist.
Their web site is still up though.

Can anyone tell me whether they are still functioning ?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried emailing Doug Self?

Hi Scottjoplin,

I did so earlier, at least a few months back, no reply ......

" Gareth Conner (Signal Transfer Company) is a member here:"

Thanks Mooly, I'm not sure how to reach him but it is not really an issue.

I wanted to buy a pc board but I guess just one board for delivery to South Africa is not top of their priority list.

Good day Carl,
I had been trying to get hold of The Signal Transfer Company for a pc board that I wanted for a project. They didn't respond so I asked on this site if anyone knew if they were still in business - some members responded and your name came up too - but I don't believe there is any way you can assist, so I didn't contact you.

Thanks so much for responding though, I'm glad to have had contact with you.

Best regards,
Gerry.

Hi there 4season !

I was looking for Doug Self's class G power amplifier bard, although, because I needed only one to start with, I could have made my own.

In the meantime, I have just now heard from Doug and Gareth, it seems that The Signal Transfer Co e-mail service is malfunctioning so Gareth is now using an alternative e-mail address and he will revert later to my request.

Many thanks to all who have responded here with advice and offers of help. I fully appreciate it all.