Fully Differential Amplifier Power Stages

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I did not want complicate things but I just updated point 2.2 of the .zip file to include two schematics ( one is a GENERALISED combined schematics from which many simplified to one level or another can be derived ) and the other is one of the simplified possibilities.

Hope I did not make an arithmetical or logical mistake with these simple schematics. Cannot spend more effort to double check.

Attached is the updated version of the .docx file.

Attachments

• Fully Differential Power Stage.zip
    938.3 KB · Views: 117
More updates to point 2.2. There are more combinations but I am not happy to spent more effort to play them all. The idea is the same as commented before the new schematics and can be twisted and applied in slightly different ways.

Because the .zip file became bigger than what the forum allows, the .docx file is here : http://www.steven-stanley-bayes.com/Fully Differential Power Stage.docx

I have found a DIFFERENTIAL way to convert two fully differential signals with equal values and opposite sign into a two point signal referenced to ground.

The circuit may be used for other applications.

Any errors, please, inform.

Here is the link : Common Sense - Google Drive

I have found a big error with this. Corrected the error but did not write the doc yet.

The radiance of such a diamond in this thread is truly surprising if not say more.
;)

Thank you very much for your offer, but, I am not interested.

I made a differential amplifier around an year back and I am mainly interested in making schematics which convert the differential output into a single point output in order to lower the noise.

Also, I am interested in doing so not only with stand alone circuits but with fully differential amplifier IC's mainly to drive power transistors. I have published some of the ideas, the other have been designed to a point and are to be published when I write the explanations.

However, I thank you and everyone for the immediate offer to help.

I have merged old and new publications for this post in this folder :

Power Output of Fully Differential Amplifier - Google Drive

The new publications are not as good as the old.

One of the new publication is not very relevant and is a standalone transistor differential preamplifier which I am to make in the future. However, this characterises some of the new circuits which are to work with a fully differential amplifier IC.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.