[HELP] STK4152II malfunctioning? How do i test it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, im new to this forum and i start asking for help XD.
First of all: I have an AIWA Z-D3000M sound system wich has the STK4152II stereo amplifier. It has been functioning correctly till some time ago when suddenly a channel stopped working.
My guess is that the STK4152II is the one in fail, i may be wrong but how can i test it with a multimeter? Either with the amplifier working connected or disconnected, what should i measure to determine if it's working correctly? I've got another AIWA sound system (an older one) that may have broken amplifiers too, but i better repair one first.

P.S.:(idk if someone knows about this, but the display wasn't working, even before one channel stopped functioning, i got the Z-D3000M with the display already dead, please if someone knows where should i ask for help on the repair tell me, thanks)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.