Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

NAD C315BEE Buzz, replaced capacitors, now new kind of buzz
NAD C315BEE Buzz, replaced capacitors, now new kind of buzz
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th January 2015, 03:29 PM   #1
thecopy is offline thecopy
diyAudio Member

Question NAD C315BEE Buzz, replaced capacitors, now new kind of buzz

Hello,

I forgot to turn of my amplifier over christmas, and when i came back i notices that it was buzzing. No sound went through, only buzz. It did not matter what the volume was. I replaced the smoothing capacitors (i think), they were 10000uF 50V, and two more, 2200uF, 50V since they had blown.

Now i can play music. But the is a buzz that varies with volume and when i connect the input to my iPhone at AUX for example, the buzz lowers in amplitude, and if i switch channel, to CD for example, then the buzz gets louder again.

What could be wrong there?
  Reply to this post

NAD C315BEE Buzz, replaced capacitors, now new kind of buzzHide this!Advertise here!