DOGC-H by Dr. Jagodic

only thing that should be done with this amplifier is to match input mosfets to achieve good output offset. I have made both versions and they work just fine. also,this amplifier likes big heatsinks.

How is your experience with DOGC H amp .
There are so many diy amps with fantastic reviews that I am a confused which one to build though.

And how do you match the input mosfets.

.::Borina Amaterska Svaštara::.

I am reading Dr. Bora's website for quite a while...
Exploring his site for hours...there is lots and lots of information.. never been inspired by that much..
Very definitive..
Photos of those amps are very temping..
Its hard to pick one on another design..

I had faced errors with this website,later found out it's the Google translator.just turn off before jumping from pages and turn it back on after.

Just want to point out where and when the things started...

15th December 2005, the first version of DoGC:
Death of Gain Clone

And the last published here, on diyaudio forum:
Death of Gain Clone

I have a new, updated version which is also a DC amp with very good temperature compensated DC offset at
the output (≤ ±30mV) and a better class A driver (two versions - Hitachi LMOS 2SJ76/7/8/9 or Toshiba 2SJ313).

Very interesting thread... thank you for pointing out..

DOGC AMPLIFIER

Under construction for my friends waiting for genuine parts to arrive
warm regards
Andrew;);)

Attachments

• 107822150_1221830578160001_1838212526329759693_n.jpg
    107822150_1221830578160001_1838212526329759693_n.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 574
Andrew,you must match input mosfets comparing its Ugs and Is,so it would be good to order at least ten of them. you may be lucky enough to get them from same line of production. without matching them I have had a few Volts on output,but i had those from various sources,and even manufacturers of I can recall good enough, it's been about ten years now ... otherwise,it works fine and doesn't need any further adjustments. and yes,those input mosfets will need a common heatsink because they get quite hot. also,you must be very carefully with static electricity, because it can burn them . my works for all those ten years without any problems.

many of OME amplifiers were prototypes,but Dogc Dogc-H and Studio were the one that worked just fine. I have both of those, on working condition.
preamps were his ground places, Standard, Allegro,HF2000... if you build anyone of others you might have except some troubles. DOGC-H and DOGC-MK2 have no troubles, Studio and Studio-SE also work just fine if you build it as shown.

I have tried it,but it oscillated. many of amplifiers from his latest site were prototypes. Studio,Studio SE,Dogc mk2 and Dogc-H,Standard,Sigma were many times done and they all worked just fine. CroSer and Lambda were done as I know each for one example and they worked nicely but to achieve that there should be some matching output transistors,wich is not simple or inexpensive...
Sigma had also plenty of good critics.