VSSA Circlotron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With buffer

Attachments

• CircloLat.asc
    10.6 KB · Views: 127
  • CircloLat.png
    CircloLat.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 657
The output stage is necessary to make a composite - Sziklai. At the entrance a small field-effect transistor. At the output of bipolar. This bundle when the experiment gave - 10 volt output. The Load Is 4 Ohms. The quiescent current of 1.5 amps. The supply voltage of 27 Volts, the total harmonic distortion of the output stage 0.00054%. Without General feedback. Balanced signal will need to bring a Converter current - voltage. Directly from the resistor of the Converter. With respect.

Here is my fast & provisional schematic with inserted follower (Q3) which allow to drive multiple output power LatFets , only half of the Amp is showed , but you have to find where lower side of follower emitter res. ( Re) is best rail point to connect , on the speaker rail , on the B- rail ,or even on the ground rail .
( BTW I like that generic simple VSSA Circlotron design with only two output power N type LatFets .since I deal with 16ohm (load)speaker )

For shure that it is possible to acomodate that VAS on your VSSA Circlotron project , it is look nice with that CCS on VAS collector side , any way try to simulate this schematic to .

Hello, I dont simulate your schematic for the moment but I'll do this weekend

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.