Very simple quasi complimentary MOSFET amplifier

Disapointing, Marc, I'm sorry for you......
I used to use PCBWay but after a couple of years using them I found them too expensive. I now use this company:
WHX ELECTRONIC Representative: Cindy Yang

Tel: +86 755 27933323-810 Fax: +86 755 85291631

Mobile:+86 13684902096 Skype: whx.sales30

I use Protel, very old software, and they convert it all to Gerbers, saving me some bother. Their quality is outstanding, a little cheaper, but I'm happy with them.

Hugh

E-mail: cindy@whxpcb.cn Web: Shenzhen Wanhexing Electronic Co., Ltd.

Hi Marc

Sorry to hear about the issue w e-packet.

I’m also waiting for a few packages being shipped with e-packet (not with PCBWAY) but they seem to be having delivery issue. (First time)

I wonder why you are blaming PCBway for this when it’s seems to be an extra delay w e-packet...

Anyhow, hope you receive them soon.

BR
Eric

PCB ordering

Hallo Marc oh that is sad and disappointingly, so bad.

I also have lost a 75,- Euro PCB order from KiKiPCB- Singapore, they offered 10% discount in dezember'18 , how i could resist? ;)

Bad Idea to do this- all in rush for Christmas! :eek: only reason: because January holidays there.

So Singapore post before worked all time properly and package delivered here by DHL.
If it not arrived in 30 days i contacted the Sales Manager for help to find the lost order with package number.
The only perkily advise: " try DHL next time." Nothing else.
That is not giving any forward motivation in hobby. :confused:

With a package number i could contact DHL and customs duty in airport Frankfurt, but not with that senseless answer.

That brings me to stop activitys to order somewhwere for the moment, who knows whomever you can trust, if you need support, like my situation.

Dear Hugh, thank you for sharing your PCB Manufacturer.
I have visited the web page, but can not find a mask to fill in my details.
Have i contact directly the service?

Hi,

I have been quite busy these weeks and my projects did not go as fast as I would like :(

I have finished the assembly of the Hybrid amplifier but not started the test yet, just to keep you updated I have made 3 pictures of the amplifier... As I have already said, I will start a new tread when the test will be done :)

Ciao,
Marc

Attachments

• Hybrid 2.JPG
    Hybrid 2.JPG
    419.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Hybrid 3.JPG
    Hybrid 3.JPG
    439 KB · Views: 1,143
  • Hybrid 1.JPG
    Hybrid 1.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 1,125
Hi avtech23,

The testing is not going very well :(

As I don't want to continue to pollute this nice thread I have started a new thread dedicated to the Hybrid Amplifier in the Tube forum :
Simple Hybrid tube amplifier with MOSFET output

Please, you can follow the story there...

And by the way the Quasi is still playing music very nicely and my friend Philippe is building his own :D

Cheers,
Marc

Had a fake output transistor on the amp that I build for my son in law. One channel went BOOM, luckily I had build in DC protection, so no damage to the speaker , but their cat jumped from the second floor of their house ! Luckily it survived with 8 lives left. he is used to NAD stuff but likes the amp a lot !!

Had a fake output transistor on the amp that I build for my son in law. One channel went BOOM, luckily I had build in DC protection, so no damage to the speaker , but their cat jumped from the second floor of their house ! Luckily it survived with 8 lives left. he is used to NAD stuff but likes the amp a lot !!

What is the protection that save your speakers:eek:

Yes Mark, highly unlikely, lets hope so ! I have used 2 single fets, the problem I had was with the UPC ic. I bought 5 of them and only 2 are working as they should. The other 3 are too slow to trigger, so they went to the dustbin. It was E-bay IC's , that''s why one has to test them, one can only hope and pray they do the job when it is needed !:eek: