Direct Mains Operated High Power Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:
Hello To every body Thanx for the interest in my direct mains operated 240VAC amps
My designs are basically for P.A amps and Subwoofer amps
In PA amps i use input isolation transformer and output isolation transformer and the output devices which i use are N-channel mosfets from IRF i.e. IRFP460N for power output of 2KW To 5KW which are operated at 340VDC
In my Subwoofer amps I use input isolation transformer, 600V 75A 625W IGBTs with no isolation transformer and output ranges from 2KW To 5KW because my amplifier is fitted in the subwoofer enclosure therefore the output is live and is safe because it is directly connected to low frequency drivers inthe enclosure thereby preventing any shock hazard
So tell me what type of amp are u interested in.

INCARNATOR'S MANIFESTO

ATTENTION DIYERS:att'n: :att'n:

ALL THE AMPLIFIERS THAT WILL BE DESCRIBED OR ILLUSTRATED OR DISSCUSSED ARE MEANT FOR DOMESTIC PURPOSES, THEY SHALL NOT BE IN ANYWAY REPRODUCED COMMERCIALLY WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION OF M/S FACTOR_TEN INCORPORATED.2004 INDIA
ALL THE FUTURE SCHEMATICS THAT WILL BE SHOWN MAY BEAR A PATENT AND ARE ONLY FOR DIYERS FOR DOMESTIC USE ONLY.

STALLION_BLACK AMPLIFIERS.
#########################################
IF ANYONE FOUND VIOLATING THE ABOVE WRTTEN MANIFESTO
WILL BE TAKEN TO HELL OF SUBSONIC THUNDERBOLTS IN TORTURE CHAMBER OF 18" SUBSONIC DRIVERS
#########################################
AT LAST HAPPY DIYING
:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

hi.

we communicated a bit over email ok you didnt respond for some time and didnt send anything describing your developments.

i think if you ever build one of the amps you are talking about you will find out that sg3525 isnt usable for your type of amplifier since its restricted to 49% modulation (and for lots of other reasons on top)

may i suggest that you make a working design before securing your copyrights :)

im sure that besides being not-so-smart there are several rules making an off-line amplifier non-legal.

im looking forward to see what you invented;)

karsten madsen - www.cadaudio.dk

ps. if your postings are in fact some kind of indian humor i wish you all the best and a happy new year....

I would be impressed to see a new patent in the audio electronics feild and I hope you share it with us if you come up with something.

Those hammer dudes are really distracting.

Not sure your target market for those amps you speak of but I don't think you can sell direct mains coupled devices in the US.

I'd like to see some information on that 5kw power amp. I have to ask, you spoke of a single low frequency driver being driven by this 2~5kw monstrosity, which driver would this be?

Got any pictures of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.