Building from a pair of MA-9S2 boards, first project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You are correct. You may have to increase the 220p, to 330pF.
The 2200/240 feedback gives something like 20dB gain. 2200/1100 will provide 3x gain, which is 9.55dB.
I build my version too, based on Marantz Reference series. However it is more sophisticated than the Chinese version.
Sajti

You are correct. You may have to increase the 220p, to 330pF.
The 2200/240 feedback gives something like 20dB gain. 2200/1100 will provide 3x gain, which is 9.55dB.
I build my version too, based on Marantz Reference series. However it is more sophisticated than the Chinese version.
Sajti

Are there schematics and PCB (or files) available for your more sophisticated version?

Hi,
yes it has. Pcb manufacturer friendly, as the size is 100x90mm, and it includes the output relay too.
Sajti

Attachments

• sch.png
    sch.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 448
  • pcb.png
    pcb.png
    181 KB · Views: 404
Hi,
gerber is available too.
Yes, CON1 goes towards the protection controll board. It contains, the turn on delay, the DC protection, and the inrush current limiter for the mains transformer(s).
Temperature switch is for bimetallic temperature limiter. I use Airpax 67L070 mounted on the board.
Sajti

Hi,
yes it has. Pcb manufacturer friendly, as the size is 100x90mm, and it includes the output relay too.
Sajti

The boards just arrived!

What do you think of 2SC6145 & 2SA2223 instead of 2SC3519 & 2SA1386? I ask since I already have them from my earlier DIY MA9S2 and other projects.

Since the TTC004 bias transistor is at 90 degrees to the outputs I assume it is not attached to the heatsink? Or is the TTC004 attached to the heatsink?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.