Slewmaster - CFA vs. VFA "Rumble"

found errata on R29 1K wrongly connected

I made a wrong connection on R29 1K now is fixed :)

Attachments

• errata R29 1K.JPG
    errata R29 1K.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 501
  • Greenamp V1.2 PCB.GIF
    Greenamp V1.2 PCB.GIF
    295.2 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
OS it does look similar yes uhm ... :) when you mean "if" that means you gonna have the Greenamp V1.2 as a single side made later on? OS single side is really challenging for me sometimes the frindly jumpers are back xD. I still have not try out the previews slewmonster yet I don't have proper heat sink to try them out sadly :( at least I have the slewmini that JKuteman made those are nice :)

Vargas

Attachments

• The SlewMonster 5P and Wolverine.jpg
    The SlewMonster 5P and Wolverine.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 263
OS it does look similar yes uhm ... :) when you mean "if" that means you gonna have the Greenamp V1.2 as a single side made later on? OS single side is really challenging for me sometimes the frindly jumpers are back xD. I still have not try out the previews slewmonster yet I don't have proper heat sink to try them out sadly :( at least I have the slewmini that JKuteman made those are nice :)

Vargas

No criticism , but single sided will get toner transferred and built . It is good
to start in this primitive way to test a prototype design.

OS

understand OS you right even if the PCB look nice double layer it might have a problem if order there is no go back if something is wrong with it I totally agree :) I'll see if I can make a single side myself to see how is gonna responds yes

Vargas

Use that ND example , just update from the VAS/Zeners back.
I would reuse my VAS's for different designs , just erase what is updated.

OS

hello OS might give you some advice like to me but he can not check everyones designs style or corrected try to figure it out by yourself try your best :) don't worried maybe he will do it later I mean his layout are good

Vargas

I do it ,too. I looked at OEM Japanese layouts , "audiophile" fancy amps ,
RF and professional layouts.
My considerations were stray Pf's ,ground returns, inductive feedback and lastly aesthetics.
So I WILL check every style I see , learn from some and have critique for
others.

OS