PeeCeeBee

Fake mosfets

Hi,
I have a pair of Hitachi's 2SK1058 and 2SJ162. seller says it's new old stock, but I doubt if it's fake. Can anyone tell me if my mosfets are fake or not

Thanks, sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• 20181220_175146 (2).jpg
    20181220_175146 (2).jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,412
Hi,
I have a pair of Hitachi's 2SK1058 and 2SJ162. seller says it's new old stock, but I doubt if it's fake. Can anyone tell me if my mosfets are fake or not

H Rams
I saw your review with this photo in one of tokopedia seller. i personally asked the seller whether those has GDS or GSD pin out and the seller said those are GDS.
hope this help.
Regards.

Hi,

Hi
For anybody interested, I have 1 Hitachi's set (for a stereo setup) new and unused I got from Shaan's last GB, as I got Exxicons from another source.
PM me if interested, price will be same as Shaan's + shipment
Cheers
Jm

Hello dear!
I want to reiterate V4 in my possession toroidal transformer 250VA, 4*25V, case Inner dimensions 330*84*297 radiator: 300X84X45 base 9 mm. speaker system 8 ohms, relay atenuator. All necessary for the Assembly of radio components. Printed circuit Board decided to repeat the photo from the group purchase, I sincerely hope the author will not be offended at me for this and will help me with the repetition.
Regard Artem.

Attachments

• 35AD163E-1047-4D4D-AE74-404DBE1A78BF.jpeg
    35AD163E-1047-4D4D-AE74-404DBE1A78BF.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 916
  • CB07C7F3-F390-4178-9DE4-8EC4259F27E6.jpeg
    CB07C7F3-F390-4178-9DE4-8EC4259F27E6.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:
Hi all,

I received my boards yesterday and had already bought some part using the BOM, now I find myself with 220pF Capacitors and can't find the them on the schematic and/or on the PCB ..

Any help appreciated,

Max

Hi Max.

The component indications are in the setup guide file shared in the end of the first post of the v4h thread, follow the link in my signature to reach the post.

Kindly post your v4h related questions in that thread.

Thanks
shaan

Hi Max.

The component indications are in the setup guide file shared in the end of the first post of the v4h thread, follow the link in my signature to reach the post.

Kindly post your v4h related questions in that thread.

Thanks
shaan

Thanks Shaan,

I did that while your were typing I suppose, found everything.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was in the wrong thread ;)

Max

Hi,

Hi Rams,
It look original for me but it must be measure for sure.
(Diukur dahulu pakai tester/transistor tester)
If GDS is 100% fake
If you buy from tokopedia or bukalapak, I personally rekomended from kusala electro. It is for sure 100% original & the photo is real product. To bad in our country there are so much fake photo from the seller & different from the original/real product.

VSSA PeeCeeBee PCB's is available at kusala electro too :D
Input transistor BC550C & 560C I preferred from ON Semi, Fairchild is OK too

I will build again the PeeCeeBee use that blue PCB, it must be easy if we use all the original parts

Best Regards

John

Hello, have a nice day. Could you please mark in this diagram where and what values I should measure when setting all the trimmers and what those values should be? Somehow I couldn't find any instructions. I would like to try building this amp, thank you very much. :) :)

Attachments

• peeceebee-v4.png
    peeceebee-v4.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 744
Joined 2013
Paid Member
Hello, have a nice day. Could you please mark in this diagram where and what values I should measure when setting all the trimmers and what those values should be? Somehow I couldn't find any instructions. I would like to try building this amp, thank you very much. :) :)
You should check out the PeeCeeBee GB thread in the Group Buy section of Marketplace on DIYA. Bottom of first post, Shaan provides a link to the populating and start-up process and gives you exactly what you are asking for.

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/peeceebee-v4-gb.307077/

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Shaan, Thimios and all the other friends in this wonderful forum.

I am really desperate, I have a serious ear problem and I feel very bad.
I have also had cataract surgery on both eyes but I can't see well in one eye
so it is difficult to work on the computer and solder, create pcb, etc ...

I had bought all the components to build the Peeceebee v2 but now I don't do it anymore.
The desire to do anything is gone, I am very depressed.

I want to sell all components:
4 pairs of mosfets (from Tayda)
8 capacitor Kendeil 10,000 microf. 50V
2 pairs of MJE340 / 350 transistors
10 BC546B + 10 BC556B
4 Panasonic FC 1000microf 50v capacitors
4 Panasonic FC 470microf 50v capacitors
4 Panasonic FC 2200microf 16v capacitors
2 Wima MKP4 1 microf polyester
8 Wima MKP4 0.1 microf polyester
2 Big Heatsinks
1 Talema 300w 25+25

All strictly NEW.
If anyone is interested please contact me privately.
Sorry if I'm OT.