Sunfire Tracking Downconverter Delta V adjustments?

Only partially related, it appears the BCarver sub amp designs incorporate a forced positive DC offset. For example an R100 2.7M to -13V or an R74 3.9M to -12V resistor on the NFB. I have a +200mV DC offset on a Knight Shadow and I'm trying to determine if there's a problem or that's just the way BCarver wanted it for some reason (what reason?). Thanks for helping me out.

Better schematic pic

This is an example of the DC offset resistor I believe. Why a DC offset?

Attachments

• Carver Knight Shadow DC Offset?.png
    Carver Knight Shadow DC Offset?.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 202
Anyone ever solved this? I have some trouble with the downconverter in my Sunfire True Subwoofer Signature Edition. The downconverter shows far higher dutycycles on the negative side than the positive side, resulting in more negative voltage, and almost nothing on the positive.
How does one adjust the two delta V offset adjustments RP1 and RP2 ?

Anyone ever solved this? I have some trouble with the downconverter in my Sunfire True Subwoofer Signature Edition. The downconverter shows far higher dutycycles on the negative side than the positive side, resulting in more negative voltage, and almost nothing on the positive.
How does one adjust the two delta V offset adjustments RP1 and RP2 ?
On the Carver site WRF (member) in a repair of the Sunfire 600 and similiar TDC issue you mention, had a 2 volt higher - rail (8.5v) than the
positive side (6.5v) and was able to adjust down to match the + side and ran full power tests afterwards
He also mentioned that he had no prior information to go on but it worked out well in the end