Disturbing noise from a channel!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Audio People,

I live in France (Nice) and there is nobody how can help me out with some questions about this Amp. I Mailed to Norway and yes they are Kind but not very help full.
The Fact its that I broth second hand an AW-100 dmb and a EC-3, the EC-3 its perfect but with the 100 I have a bad noise from the left channel, It is for 100% sure the Left one because I try everything (change the speakers, cables disconnect everything in the Apartment, And I connect just the AW-100 at the Speakers and it is the left one.
The problem: When I come near about 20cm with my ear to the speaker I hear a disturbing noise, it don’t depends from the volume and it don’t disturbing from the listening position but it is there.
I Mailed to People in Italy and Germany and they told me that some Amps. makes noises and they asked me to disconnect the speakers and reconnect them again to see what happens and if I hear a bad “Flop” noise, I deed! But no Flop noise, and so they told me that I sudden worry about.
Please tell me what You think about this ?!?

Thank You in advance
Best regards
M.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.