"The Very Best Amplifier I Have Ever Heard!!!!" Build thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to make this amp and will hopefully do so in a few months. Just wondering if anyone else has built it as I would be interested to see how they have came out. Also this thread could be used for people discussing on any problems they encountered when actually building this amp.

Thanks
Boscoe

Hi boscoe
Why not build one of destroyer x amplifier.
If you asked a question like that in the dx builders thread
you would of got a good answer without ridicule and all the help you asked for.
Shame on you Smartx 21 HeHE.
Regards Mad Mark
ps im only jelaouse cos smartx21 is most likley listening to the dx amplifier he built while typing this post.

Hi boscoe
Regards Mad Mark
ps im only jelaouse cos smartx21 is most likley listening to the dx amplifier he built while typing this post.

1. I have already built 3 single channel units and they are very good.

2. What question did i ask what they come out like? Why not let people share what they have made? Why would i be ridiculed?

Hi boscoe
Regards Mad Mark

Sorry, I didn't get what you meant.
Yes, I did build the DX Blame, and I am willing to build the Goldmund some day. But spraying this subject in many different places is madness.

Oh no! I feared this might be the case.
Hi boscoe
I agree with you without reserve. you asked a question and got a very sarchastic reply . wouldnt it have been nicer if smartx had just given you a link to the imformation you required instead of "Oh no not another thread".
wich dx amplifiers have you built i would be intrested to hear your findings.
and as to smartx no offence was meant or portraid .
Kind Regards Mad mark:D

Hi boscoe
I agree with you without reserve. you asked a question and got a very sarchastic reply . wouldnt it have been nicer if smartx had just given you a link to the imformation you required instead of "Oh no not another thread".
wich dx amplifiers have you built i would be intrested to hear your findings.
and as to smartx no offence was meant or portraid .
Kind Regards Mad mark:D

I wasn't really asking anything in this thread just made it for a place to share their experiences with this amp.

I have built the DX Blame ST rev1.5, and I like it very good. I have two driving my two Cubo 12 subwoofers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.