Studio Reference Amplifier

This is my SR200 with Soft Start, but i plan to move this soft start. It is located too close to Solen input capacitor, it affects some noises into right channel amplifier block.

Attachments

• SR200GLOWING.jpg
    SR200GLOWING.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 2,114
I just made ​​SR50 and the sound is great, but the BF's transistor are quite hot when turned on for 5 minutes, is this normal or is there something wrong with the circuit that I created, help me please newbie here
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Nice work, BF's must be hot, what is your rail voltage and what pcb design you use?
Regards

Nice work, BF's must be hot, what is your rail voltage and what pcb design you use?
Regards
Thank you sir apex, i use 35Vdc rail voltage with 10A fake transformer :D the final transistor used A1943 - C5200 Grade II (only these sell in local store nearest my home) but the temperature not to hot and one more question if i use TL071 what do i have to change to the board? so hard find LF411 in here only got 5pcs last week, i used pcb design in attachment, thanks for sharing a good knowledge n schematic, this is my first build next i will build B500
Regard

Attachments

• sr50new.JPG
    sr50new.JPG
    558.9 KB · Views: 1,299
Last edited:
Thank you sir apex, i use 35Vdc rail voltage with 10A fake transformer :D the final transistor used A1943 - C5200 Grade II (only these sell in local store nearest my home) but the temperature not to hot and one more question if i use TL071 what do i have to change to the board? so hard find LF411 in here only got 5pcs last week, i used pcb design in attachment, thanks for sharing a good knowledge n schematic, this is my first build next i will build B500
Regard

You can use TL071 instead LF411 without any changes.
Regards