Studio Reference Amplifier

hi coolet
greetings since you are a pcb expert can a pcb software make a
pcb from the schematic have KICAD SOFTWARE using schematic capture
editor is it possible
thanking you
andrew lebon

yes orcad is capable from schematic to layout. but this is well done in digital circuit. for audio it is much better to use manual routing. i don't know about kicad i never use that software.

yes apex i was preparing it.. actually it was completed yesterday only small tweak. ;)

Attachments

• SR50_REVERSE TRANNIES.GIF
    SR50_REVERSE TRANNIES.GIF
    57.5 KB · Views: 5,629
  • SR50_REVERSE TRANNIES.pdf
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,190
Apex,

I've made another PCB layout for the power supply unit. It's biiger than yours, and most people will certainly use yours because of size, but I prefer a more symetrical layout, and with larger tracks, for heavy current capability.

I also made provision for TO-220 diodes (I love the MUR series). You can use MUR1560. I also installed snubber capacitors in parallel with the rectifier diodes.

View attachment Apex Regulated PSU - Nabuco Layout.pdf

Apex,

I've made another PCB layout for the power supply unit. It's biiger than yours, and most people will certainly use yours because of size, but I prefer a more symetrical layout, and with larger tracks, for heavy current capability.

I also made provision for TO-220 diodes (I love the MUR series). You can use MUR1560. I also installed snubber capacitors in parallel with the rectifier diodes.

View attachment 191828

That is nice profesional pcb, and I'm not sure for: 'most people will certainly use yours because of size', I first will use your pcb:)
Regards and thank's for share.