891.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • IMG_3735.jpg
    IMG_3735.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
ok Guys!
i starting to build this amp and im little bit confused
can somebody explain to me what is this connectors
A&B, And this pin +vh beneath nsl32 ,and Pro Pin.
Where i must connect this pins to amplifier work
i will be very thankful If somebody can explain to me.
for the Rest of components everything is clear to me.
2wp4h86.jpg

kDoO49
kDoO49

Last edited:
Hello everyone...
I've started building Apex B500 Single chanel (MONO Version). I have power transistors in which 4 are MJL21193 & 4 are MJL21194 power transistor and transformer of secondary having 50V-0-50V AC, 10A. So my question is that, how much output power it delivers to me at 4 Ohm & 2 Ohm respectively?

It will deliver around 300-400W RMS for sure over 4ohm. But for 2 ohms load with 4 pairs transistors, I do not think is a good idea with this transformer without adjusting the current or adding more transistors.

ok Guys!
i starting to build this amp and im little bit confused
can somebody explain to me what is this connectors
A&B, And this pin +vh beneath nsl32 ,and Pro Pin.
Where i must connect this pins to amplifier work
i will be very thankful If somebody can explain to me.
for the Rest of components everything is clear to me.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A and B pins are for bridge mode and pro pin is for the protection (if you have one) as far as I remember. There was a post from Apex with schematic somewhere here how to connect them properly. I have not tested this option to share my own experience.

You do not need to connect any of those for the amplifier to work, they are only optional.