500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Hy! I post some pics, comment it if you want.
Apex: I modified the protect board, i hope you don't mind. I used my favorite relay, and so the board needed to be modified.
I also made a psu, 80.000uf/100V total, i hope this is enough for 2 of this B500 amplifiers.

View attachment 188639

View attachment 188640

View attachment 188641

View attachment 188642

View attachment 188643

View attachment 188644

View attachment 188645

View attachment 188646

which power supply do u use?can u share the layout and top.

apex,
can you share input volume schema using balance input(using g,a,b):)

Attachments

• APEX%20H900%20Bridge%20Wireing[1].jpg
    APEX%20H900%20Bridge%20Wireing[1].jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,766
Hi.
with the knob towards the operator and the 3 connections pointing down, you have a pot that gets quieter as you turn the knob clockwise.
Most listeners prefer clockwise for louder. This requires you to swap common (Sig Gnd with Input)

You can "see" this mechanically.
Turn the knob fully anticlockwise. The wiper will now be positioned at the stop next to Input. Wiper taps off maximum signal level (=loud).
Turn the pot fully clockwise till the wiper hits the Common stop. The wiper now taps off a near ground signal level (=quiet)

Hi.
with the knob towards the operator and the 3 connections pointing down, you have a pot that gets quieter as you turn the knob clockwise.
Most listeners prefer clockwise for louder. This requires you to swap common (Sig Gnd with Input)

You can "see" this mechanically.
Turn the knob fully anticlockwise. The wiper will now be positioned at the stop next to Input. Wiper taps off maximum signal level (=loud).
Turn the pot fully clockwise till the wiper hits the Common stop. The wiper now taps off a near ground signal level (=quiet)

is this correct?

Attachments

• VOLUME CONTROL2.jpg
    VOLUME CONTROL2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,707